Though the mouflon is thought to be an ancestor for all modern sheep, this fierce looking fella is a far cry from the warm and fuzzy baa-baa of the counting-sheep kind.
This exquisite creation features two tough looking horns and highlights the muscular strength in the mouflon’s jaw. This strapping piece of mutton is available in two different colours.
Height: 8.5 x 10 x 10.5cm
Take your pick:
Scent: Vanilla + caramel
Colour: Dark red
Scent: Red currants + orange
Tips and tricks (or sensible safety advice):
- Trim the wick to just under a centimetre. When it comes to candle burning a short fuse is a plus, just try not to adopt this trait in other areas of your life.
- Place the candle in a sturdy container to collect dripping wax. Like your mother always said, there’s no point crying over spilt wax. Right?!
- Do not place the candle on any unstable objects. Jenga towers are not suitable candle holders, neither are wobbly tables or three legged dogs.
- Remove all flammable objects from around the candle before lighting the wick.
- Keep an eye on your candle. Now wouldn’t be a good time to leave the house for an impromptu walk or to head off on vacation.