Irish Hare Teal
We could get all bunny punny when describing this hare-y creature, but it’s such a beautiful creation that we wouldn’t want to overshadow the elegance of this hand crafted design.
Our full size Irish hare candle is so intricately formed that it looks as though you could plunge your hands into its thick fur and give the little guy a gentle squeeze. The attention to detail when shaping this candle has extended to the fragrance choice (we use high quality oils from France) as well as the packaging - a handmade wooden box.
Just as the real Irish hare changes the colour of its fur from summer to winter, our candle design is also available in difference colour choices. This is so much more than just a scented candle, this is a piece of art.
Take your pick:
Scent: Ginger flower
Tips and tricks (or sensible safety advice):
- Trim the wick to just under a centimetre. When it comes to candle burning a short fuse is a plus, just try not to adopt this trait in other areas of your life.
- Place the candle in a sturdy container to collect dripping wax. Like your mother always said, there’s no point crying over spilt wax. Right?!
- Do not place the candle on any unstable objects. Jenga towers are not suitable candle holders, neither are wobbly tables or three legged dogs.
- Remove all flammable objects from around the candle before lighting the wick.
- Keep an eye on your candle. Now wouldn’t be a good time to leave the house for an impromptu walk or to head off on vacation.