Deer - Orange
A must-have for every Bambi enthusiast, or perhaps the lovers of venison amongst us. This deer head candle is so intricately made you can see the texture of its hair and feel the warmth from its curious stare. We deer you to buy it.
Height: 13 x 12 x 11cm
Take your pick:
Scent: Vanilla + caramel
Scent: Citrus + Linseed
Tips and tricks (or sensible safety advice):
- Trim the wick to just under a centimetre. When it comes to candle burning a short fuse is a plus, just try not to adopt this trait in other areas of your life.
- Place the candle in a sturdy container to collect dripping wax. Like your mother always said, there’s no point crying over spilt wax. Right?!
- Do not place the candle on any unstable objects. Jenga towers are not suitable candle holders, neither are wobbly tables or three legged dogs.
- Remove all flammable objects from around the candle before lighting the wick.
- Keep an eye on your candle. Now wouldn’t be a good time to leave the house for an impromptu walk or to head off on vacation.